For a strong, digital Europe.
EIT Digital is a leading European digital innovation and entrepreneurial education organisation driving Europe’s digital transformation. It is focused on building and scaling ventures, and on breeding and up-skilling talents to equip them with both digital and entrepreneurial skills. It embodies the future of innovation through a pan-European ecosystem of over 300 top European corporations, SMEs, start-ups, universities and research institutes where students, researchers, engineers, business developers and entrepreneurs collaborate in an open innovation setting.
To apply to one of the Innovation and Entrepreneurship programmes currently supported by EIT Digital, check the links below:
The EIC - EIT Digital Venture Building Programme is looking for EIC Pathfinder and EIC Transition supported innovator teams to apply for a six-week pre-incubation programme in autumn 2022 that is free of charge, hands-on and collaborative. The Programme covers the following key aspects:
- Fundamental business concepts, from core business frameworks to tactical skills.
- Assessing product-market fit.
- Technology transfer, IP strategy and Freedom to Operate.
- Investor readiness, communication, pitching, presentation.
- Create your business model and start building your venture.
The application deadline is July 22, 17:00 CEST
The EIT Digital-EIC project has received funding from the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 101039254
The EIT Digital Challenge '22 welcomes you to apply for the chance to win a free seat in the EIT Digital Accelerator Program. The five winners will have the €50.000 program fee fully waived and will receive 12 months of tailored international growth support to scale up their business.
The EIT Digital Accelerator leverages a pan-European network of investors and top corporations to help supported companies raise Series A & Series B funding. Moreover, if requested, Business Development Services such as market readiness coaching and strategic go-to-market support can be provided.
We accept applications through a tool called Submittable. In order to apply please proceed by filling the information in the form below.
To be eligible for the EIT Digital Challenge, you must meet the following criteria:
- The Company is max. ten years old (incorporated after 01/01/2012)
- The Company has been incorporated in EU27 or Horizon Europe Associated Countries (full list here)
- The applicant must be a Fast-growing technology company with international ambitions
Prove growth stage by meeting one of the following three criteria:
- Min. €300,000 revenue in 2021, or
- Min. €300,000 revenue in 2022 until June, 30 or
- Min. €2,000,000 in total equity investment
The application deadline is September 19, 23:59 CET
Before applying, make sure to read the contest conditions
If you have any questions regarding your application please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org